The not-so-perks of being skinny.
Skinny girls, you hear it all the time in this world of weight loss pills and fad diets, “I wish I had your figure.” We are told that we are so blessed to be thin. Well ladies, here’s how it really works.
1. Boobs don’t just happen. Roll up a sock for extra cleavage doesn’t work when there is nothing to push up.
2. Hair. You grow downy fine everywhere when you don’t have enough body fat to keep your body warm. Shaving every other day is a joke. And you will shave every inch of your lanugo covered body.
3. You will never have curves. Shapely legs and an hour glass are a myth.
4. You will spend your life in a struggle between taking jeans in when they are long enough, and plucking pink rhinestones off when you have to go to the juniors section.
5. You bruise easily. Like people will think you are abused.
6. Windy days suck. You look like you’re either running in place or trudging in slow motion. Unless the wind is blowing in the direction your going, at which case you’ll need a helmet and face guard because you’re going to tumble the whole way.
7. Friends are hard to find. Girls automatically assume you’re a bitch and think you’re better than everyone else. And when you manage to find friends, you’ll never be able to exchange clothing, unless it’s a hand-me-down.
8. You drink gallons of protein a day and eat about 4500 calories and build absolutely no muscle.
9. No one will ever congratulate you on working out and taking care of yourself. You’ll often be criticized because why would anyone ever work out if they aren’t trying to loose weight?
10. Bracelets are a no. They’ll never stay on your scrawny little wrist and fall over your pathetic little fingers every time.